Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

February 2022 small tiles and house numbers

Wedding Gift of a canyon (for rock climbers) is a 12" diameter commemorative trivet for table...just add a vase of flowers or a pot of coq au vin.



This is what tiles look like after two days of work...now two to three weeks of glazing and firing.


These were too difficult to repeat!!! Really a tough glaze job for me...must be a better way (like a mold!)

Small fruit.  I like the pear.


Didn’t I didn’t.       
Wouldn’t I won't

Couldn’t I couldn’t.     Doesn’t I won't

Knowin I shouldn’t.       Willing I aint

I’m wittling willing.         

Jack Knife.          Midnight wife

Raccoon coat.              Overalls


Boogaloo.               I’m not you

Shop view February2022

including small tiles and
house numbers

One studio shelf.   Small tiles

House Numbers    Sky Earth Sea

















No comments:

Post a Comment