Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Installation




New Tiles, another kiln full.  Some turn out well, I like this STARBURST.  Some look rougher and I don't love them so much.  It is like snapping a roll of film, some are good, some, oh well....

I find I love the really small ones like the BUTTERFLY below.  But the small ones are much more difficult to make clear and to fill the tiny spaces and places with glaze.  So I charge more per sq. inch for small ones.  I like a collection of small ones


















New  installation in   kitchen with Chippewa River Scene below windows 
and Massagua Rattlesnake above!
B A C K S P L A S H 


FISHES Table Decor Trivet / Hotplate...these can be split apart for large cookie sheet size, great for dining table.  Set cost $220













.  Tried to make a similar tile and it came out much less satisfying....










No comments:

Post a Comment